Installing and Using Premium Finance Integration
Product: WinTAM V6.1.0, V6.2.0,
This document has two sections.
Premium Finance Integration Installation
Note: Installation of this product requires internet access.
- Select a Finance Company.
- Select your version of TAM.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Select the PremiumFinanceIntegrationXXX.exe checkbox (where XXX is the version of TAM selected) and click Next.
- Click Click Here to download - PremiumFinanceIntegrationXXX.exe.
- Select Run this program from its current location and click OK.
Click Yes to run the installation.
- Click Finish.
- Read the Welcome and Warning, then click Next.
- Enter the path to the Premium Finance Software or use the Browse button. When
the path is filled in, click Next.
- Click No in response to the Are you using Commercial Page
(CP) Rate? question unless you are instructed to do so by your specific rating
- Click Finish.
- Click Exit.
Using the Premium Finance Integration within WinTAM
- Select Clients from the WinTAM
- Select a client.
- Click Options.
- Choose Premium Finance Integration.
you have selected to use the CP, rate you will periodically be prompted for
Todayscurrent rate. On thePremium Finance Quoting screen fill in Today's 90 Day CP Rate. Click OK. If your vendor does not use the CP rate, then this
window does not display.
- On the Premium Finance Tasks screen, select a Premium Finance Action.
- Highlight a policy.
- Fill in the Contract State field.
- Click OK to launch third party
premium finance software.
- Refer to instructions provided by the premium finance company for using their software.
October 20, 2010 04:36 PM